Smarketing Cloud is recruiting savvy Marketing Executives to develop and grow our current business, and to initiate campaigns to grow our customer base. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage project, but importantly will have a large input on their direction and implementation.
It is a very exciting role, as the company is growing quickly in Ireland and the UK. You will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the business and be a real part of its continued growth. This role is for a self starter, a “doer”, you will be given free rein to get the job done, while provided with direction on each project.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Lead local marketing planning (Events/PR/POS/Local Advertising) to maximise the opportunity of new Store openings/Refits – bringing forward recommendations in a timely manner and overseeing fast turnaround of executions.
- Develop monthly marketing plans for each business
- Event Planning and Management
- Management of third Party Relationships, i.e. graphic design, printers
- Internal marketing on new products and initiatives
- Lead Planning of Digital & Social Media Campaigns, website Content Management, Email Marketing, Display Advertising and Search Marketing
- Execute the digital marketing strategy across email, mobile & third party partners
- Revise certain business branding and apply across all media
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data.
- Communicate with the sales team leads, applying their ideas within marketing campaigns
Experience and Attributes:
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or related field
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage
- Ability to work across a number of key brand and marketing projects at any one time
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
- Excellent communication skills,
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to quickly resolve any issues and multi-task effectively
- Commercial awareness
- You will be a “driver” not a passenger, you get things done
See full job at