The successful candidate will assist the Head Chef in preparing, producing and serving food that will surpass customer expectations. The Ideal candidate will be an all-rounder, able to work Restaurant Main Course, Starter and Dessert Sections also covering shift in the Bar Section and Breakfast in very busy Kitchen environment.
- To cook food to the required specifications
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with Kitchen and Restaurant personnel
- To ensure all special requests are met
- To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to.
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications.
The role will involve shift work, weekend work also will be involved.
You will be professional, enthusiastic, will display a positive attitude and have the ability to work in a team environment. Experience essential. Good Knowledge of English is required for this role.
See full job at